Friday, December 18, 2009

Recharge your sex

Rechargeable vibes are the big thing of '09, and they continue to become even more popular as the year comes to a close. I'm a HUGE fan of rechargeable vibes. Not only are they eco friendly by saving you on batteries, but they last must longer than a battery powered toy and are waaaay quieter. Nothing can kill a moment more than the jackhammering buzz of a vibe that wakes your housemate and the family that lives below you.....but I digress.

The Lelo company keeps coming out with the coolest and sexiest rechargeable vibes that I have seen. And as it was pointed out to me earlier by my friend Drew, I see more sex toys in a day than he will see in his lifetime. Anyways, Lelo products. Every time they come out with a new one I get all giddy because I know someone out there is going to find the toy of their fantasies.

Today we got a new member to our Lelo collection of toys. Ina. Ina is a double stimulation vibrator (like the ever so famous Rabbit Habit by Vixen) but is rechargeable with various pulsations.

Ha! Update! I was just told by my boss that Lelo is now coming out with a multiple speed cock ring that's rechargeable that will be called Thor. Sorry Bo (the current rechargeable cock ring by Lelo).

My only problem with the company is the slight genderization of the names and colors of the products. Their rechargeable anal vibe for example is called Billy and comes in blue. Which gender is that supposed to appeal to? And the vibrators mainly come in light pink or dark pink are called Mia, Gigi, Ina, and other slightly girly names. I mean, common, their coming out with a cock ring called Thor? Might as well call it Hercules or Muscle Manly Man-Man-Man.

But besides that the company is amazing, and is really progressive with making rechargeable toys meant for the cock, ass, and whoo whoo. No hole shall be ignored.

What's next, rechargable vibrating nipple clamps?

No comments:

Post a Comment