Friday, July 1, 2011

First day in Amsterdam

I arrived a few hours ago.
The city is beautiful, I need to remember to take pictures.
And the people are beautiful as well. The majority of the people in the Netherlands are tall, over 6ft, all genders. Being a 6ft woman myself, I almost cried with happiness when I realized that I was considered average height.
When I registered in at my summer program, they handed me a welcome packet, which included a condom. Pretty sure that's a sign from the sex god/ess that I am going to LOVE it here.

My roommate is from China and doesn't speak English, but is sweet as hell.
Oh, and my pants ripped while I was grocery shopping. Lovely.

Gonna go do some reading about sex shtuff.

ps. Escalators here go wayyy faster than those in America. You have to basically jump on them to catch a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment